Wednesday 27 October 2010

Planet Calypso - Mining Trip #1

I went on my first Mining Trip last night. Not a big one, I only had 12 probes.

It was with moderate success in the sense that I actually got 3 deposits (2 x Tiny(II) + 1 x Very Poor(III)) just north of Port Atlantis. All in all I extracted 240 barrels of Crude Oil which does not cover the expenses but at least I got something.

I recorded the position of each deposit and I am pondering whether to publicise the coordinates to the general public, as all mining guides I have seen have been missing some hard facts about positions. I will make an update to this post if I decide to publicise the positions.

Now I am without probes and broke. If I sell the Crude Oil at the Trade Terminal that will give me 2.40 PED - almost enough for another 5 probes. I could get lucky and get one big deposit but I think that is unlikely. So it is back to sweating in order to get some additional funds.

Happy Mining, Folks!

No comments:

Post a Comment